The Bata Jobmaster II Gumboots are used widely throughout food processing and associated industries. With a specification well suited to fisheries, meat and poultry processing, Jobmaster II gumboots are made from PVC that has been specifically formulated for the correct work application. Fully lined and with reinforced uppers and a slip resistant sole design Jobmaster II gumboots provide great comfort for the longest of shifts.
- Non-Safety Toe
- Slip Resistant: Designed to meet the slip resistance for standard AS 2210.5:2019 SRA.
- Tunnel System: Concave design in the heel of the outsole that helps absorb shock impact, thus relieving pressure on the joints.
- Water Resistant: Resistant to water penetrating the inside of the boot.
- Fuel, Oil & Acid Resistant: Designed to meet the fuel, oil & acid resistance for standard AS 2210.5:2019.
- Electric Hazard Protection: Designed to significantly minimise the flow electricity to the ground, reducing the possibility of electrocution.