Return with Badger Australia – It’s Easy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund. We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for return shipping. So if for whatever reason you’re not happy with your purchase, just follow the short procedure below to print out a free return label – your shipping costs are prepaid.
As easy as 1, 2, 3!
Badger Australia’s 365 day return policy doesn’t have any special catches or exceptions. By following the steps below, you can returns you goods for free, as easy as 1, 2 and 3!
- Put the returns items in the original Badger carton or satchel or another box you have handy. Make sure you seal the package completely, and please ensure shoe boxes are put inside another box or satchel for shipping.
- Print out the prepaid Australia Post returns slip. You can download this by clicking this link or the button below.
- Drop the parcel off at your nearest post office. Your return will be issued when we receive it into the Badger Warehouse!
If you have any questions or queries along the way, give one of the Team a call on 1300 305 275. We’d love to hear from you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- A Badger Australia tax invoice, or delivery docket must be packed with goods.
- All returns will need to be received and processed by the warehouse within 365 days of purchase.
- If goods not returned in a resalable condition, a full refund may not apply. This includes the outside of boot packaging. Please wrap and/or box up boots on return.
- Custom items may not be returned for credit. This includes clothing that has had company logos put on them.
Please note: Returns of product will be subject to the Badger Australia Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale. Download the Badger Australia Terms and Conditions PDF.