Bastion High Risk Latex Powder Free Glove, Disposable Glove
This Bastion High Risk Latex Powder Free Glove is provides flexibility and protection, and is ideal for high risk applications, as they are 3 times thicker than standard latex.
- Examination gloves
- Comfortable beaded cuff
- Excellent strength and tactility
- Optional Lightly Powdered finish for ease of donning (Cornstarch powder used is free of GE material)
- Silicone free
- Micro Textured finish allows for outstanding wet & dry grip
- Latex Black gloves do not show stains from inks and dyes
- High Risk gloves are 300mm length, feature a long cuff and exceptional strength
- High Risk gloves are 3 times thicker than standard latex for high risk and heavy duty applications. A safer and cost effective option due to fewer breakages in heavy applications.
- HACCP certified
- Quantity per Inner (Box) 50 pieces
- Quantity per Carton (10 inners per carton) 500 pieces
- Size M BNG2963
- Size L BNG2964
- Size XL BNG2965
|Size||Palm Width (mm)||MGM Length(mm)||ASTM D3578-05 (mm)|
|Location of Thickness Measurement||Single Wall (mm)|
|Before Aging||After Aging|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||Min. 18/td> td>Min. 14|
|Elongation (%)||Min. 650|
|Force At Break (N)||Min 9|
Enjoy Badger Australia’s hassle-free experience with 100% FREE DELIVERY and 100% FREE RETURNS (this means no cost to you & up to 365 days) if your initial purchase is deemed uncomfortable or the wrong size. Supplying workwear, PPE & gloves to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, and any Australian rural areas.