Badger X150 Chilla® Chiller Jacket – freezer workwear suitable for -25°C
The best-selling X150 Chilla Jacket is Australia’s most versatile freezer jacket. The Chilla provides protection against temperatures as low as -25°C without compromising on flexibility or comfort, making it ideal for not only commercial chillers or freezers, but any cold environment!
- Suitable for temperatures down to -25c (refer below for your application)
- Neck Warmer – High Inbuilt neck warmer Collar folds down to normal collar
- Zipper – Opti NYLON No 8 , with patented technology for Long Durability , BS 3084 certified
- Zip Extension – Badger Zip puller for easy in and out
- Fabric – Breathable 100% HTTY Ripstop, High tear and Abrasion resistant
- 2 x Front accessories pockets, 2 x Front hand warmer pockets
- 1 x Large front chest pocket, Open pen pocket on sleeve
- Closed sleeve pocket for Security swipe cards / fork licence etc
- Longer back tail flap with extra reflective tape for increased night time visibility
- Heavy duty lining for added warmth and durability in harsh conditions.
Ideal Usage: Pickers / Packers, Supermarket freezers, Transport drivers, Managers / Supervisors, Cold Storage, Food service, Contractors, Warehouse/Logistics, Transports, Mining, Engineering, Education, Medical/Aged Care & Rural.
|Duration of wear||Light Activity||Moderate Activity|