Badger FG33B Highlander Chiller Glove, Warm Wool Thermal Glove
Badger’s own Highlander® Chiller Glove, Wool thermal glove is made from a blend of pre-laundered wool and nylon, making a very comfortable and soft glove. Can also be used as a liner glove for extremely cold conditions.
The Highlander Glove is made from pre-laundered wool and nylon, making it one of the most comfortable and soft gloves available. The ambidextrous design allows longer glove life and its elasticated ‘snug’ fit means it can be worn as a liner glove in extreme conditions.
- Ambidextrous design means up to double glove life
- Seamless construction, dotted palm for grip
- Made from wool blend yarn
- Elasticated knit wrist to ensure snug fit
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Pre-laundered for softness
- Optimum dexterity and flexibility
- Very comfortable
- Lightweight, can be used as an inner glove
- Size S-M and L-2XL
Limitations: These gloves have a high resistance to tearing and should not be used if there is a risk they could be caught in moving machines.
Pack – 12
Carton – 120
Updated 11 January 2021