Metcash Distribution Centers are dynamic and fast paced environments responsible to provide a reliable supply of groceries and suppliers to their member stores. The Chilled and Frozen centers have the unique challenge of completing these tasks in extreme temperatures as low as -25°C. The staff must stay warm to remain productive and safe, but Metcash was finding their previous supply of freezerwear and PPE to be unreliable, poor quality and slow, meaning staff were left inadequately dressed and at risk of cold injuries.
How Badger Helped Them Solve It.
Badger partnered with Metcash over 2 years ago for their supply of freezerwear, workwear, boots and PPE. They chose to do so because of Badger’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) and superior delivery times.
- Fast turn around’s (as quick as 1 working day in some cases) for any branded products.
- A completely compliant PPE range
- Easy online ordering
- Any orders could be assigned to specific employees and arrive on site labelled with their name
- The life time of the gear provided was far superior to previous suppliers, meaning the company saved in the long term
- Warmer, more suitable clothing for the chilled environments
Badger Australia – providing a “fast and easy supply of protective workwear, footwear and PPE”.