Puma 630527 Sierra Nevada Waterproof Safety Boot
The Puma 630527 Nullarbor Waterproof Safety Boots is the ultimate safety boot for tradies, contractors or any working in tough, harsh conditions. The boot has a fully waterproof breathable membrane, the sole is heat resistant to 300 degrees C and it is electrical hazard rated. The anti-fatigue insoles and cushioning make it seriously comfortable and the composite toe cap helps keep the boot very light.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) rated to ASTM F2413 standard (USA)
- EverFlex – Rubber sole with scuff cap and EverFlex decoupling point, up to 300°c heat resistant.
- GelCell – Soft cushioning gelCELL embedded in the heel, providing essential shock absorption plus energy return.
- BreathActive functional lining for maximum moisture control and comfort.
- PUMA evercushion PU with Poron inserts and anti-fatigue.
- Composite toe cap which is lighter than a common steel toe cap yet still provides 200 joule impact protection.
The Sierra Nevada from Puma incorporates a full waterproof breathable membrane, not just water resistant leather, making this a a fully waterproof safety boot. Additionally it is electrical hazard rated and has a 300°C heat resistant rubber sole.
The Puma Sierra Nevada Black 630527 from the Scuff Cap range is also packed with many other features such as a toe-cap in composite material to reduce weight. Puma Gel CELL system embedded in the heel for shock absorption, scuff cap over-toe protection and premium nappa leather tongue. High quality waxed water resistant leather upper and the Puma Pu/Poron ever cushion insole.
Note: Updated 10 August 2020