Puma Conquest Waterproof Safety Boot
The Puma Conquest Waterproof Safety Boot is new to Puma in 2018 and is part of the Puma Scuff Cap Safety Range. The Puma Conquest has all the features many tradies are after, it is comfortable, stylish, waterproof, has a zip Side and most of all, protects your feet in various work environments.
It is a 7″ boot that has a full waterproof membrane, YKK zip side and webbing to protect your feet from getting wet.
This style features a fibreglass toe cap which has greater room in the toe area whilst still providing toe protection for up to 200joules.
An FAP, Flexible Anti-Perforation midsole offers increased protection against penetration of sharp objects through the sole (such as glass or nails), a feature beneficial for those who work in construction sites.
It has a 300°c heat resistant and slip resistant rubber outsole with mud release profile designed to give optimal performance in harsh conditions.
For further protection, it is Electrical Hazard Rated to ASTM F2413 Standard (USA).
- Fibreglass Toe Cap with 200j impact protection providing greater toe space
- Drawn up scuff cap in the toe area avoids leather abrasion.
- Flexible FAP(R) anti-penetration midsole for increased protection against penetration of sharp objects through the sole.
- YKK spiral zip at the side with waterproof webbing.
- Water repellent premium nubuck leather
- BreathActive functional lining with waterproof and breathable COA.TEX membrane.
- 300 C heat resistant and slip resistant, injected rubber outsole with mud release profile, designed to give optimal performance in harsh conditions.
- Electrical Hazard rated to ASTM F2413 Standard (USA)
- Black 630737 / Wheat 630727
- UK/AU Sizing 6-13 (Full sizing only)
Note: Pricing updated 10 August 2020