KingGee K27600_P WorkCool Freezer Safety Boot
This KingGee K27600_P WorkCool Freezer Safety Boot applies latest technology to provide an innovative cold store boot. The Outlast lining, originally developed by US giant NASA, works ‘two-ways’ in that it insulates you from the cold or hot. This innovation means staff working in the freezer are not required to change boots as they move in and out of cold storage areas.
- Podiatry Endorsed design
- Combination Nubuck & “Nubuck Look” Upper
- Ripstop Nylon Mesh Uper – Breathable & Strong
- Wide Profile Leight-weight Non-Steel Safety toe cap
- Red “Maximum Shock Absorbing” PU Midsole
- 300C Heat Resistant Rubber Sole with Foot-Supporting “Exoskeleton”
- Memory Foam to Moulded PU Footbed with Outlast Temperature Control
- Cosmo Lining Treated with Agion Anti-Microbial
- Non-Metallic Hexagonal Speed-Lace Loops
- Super Lightweight Construction
Built with OUTLAST® LINING – Outlast materials will keep you more comfortable by absorbing excess heat when you create too much and releasing it when you need it most. Outlast technology enhances textiles by providing the benefit of proactive temperature regulation that manages heat and moisture. OUTLAST adapts to thermal changes, absorbs excess heat, Reduces overheating, Reduces Chilling, Reduces perspiration.