Blundstone 992 Zip Side Safety Boot
The Blundstone 992 Zip Side Safety Boot designed to meet the needs of tradies requiring a boot that’s easy to get on and off but with the greater ankle support that a lace up provides. With easy access zip side this boot is packed with safety and comfort features complete with a toe guard to take the kicks. Features thermal regulating Bamboo lining and a shock absorbing polyurethane midsole.
- Wheat premium nubuck, 150mm height, safety boot
- 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
- Convenient heavy duty zip with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance, highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- XRD® inserted into both the heel and forepart of the sole construction
- Removable luxury footbed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD® for supreme shock absorption. Footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable, and washable
- Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 – Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
- 5 – 14
These are men’s boot sizing please purchase two sizes lower than normal women’s sizing (i.e. if you are a size 8 women’s, but a size 6 men’s).
Supplying safety boots, work boots and safety footwear to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, and any Australian rural areas.