Badger Australia is excited to announce these changes to our Signature Branding offering!
So, what does this mean for you?
- You can now choose from Heat Press & Embroidery branding. The same industry lead times will apply (7-10 days from order confirmation), although the first time you order might take slightly longer.
- The ordering process for logos is much simpler – all branding options are ordered from this one page. Stay tuned for more improvements to our online branding ordering, coming soon!
- Due to increasing costs across the industry, a small fee will now be applicable for all heat pressed logos. Having said that, the cost for logos on sleeves and trousers has decreased, so you’ll see some savings there. If you have contract pricing set up, this won’t change without us notifying you.
❗Is this your first order with embroidery or heat press logos? A once off set up fee may be applicable.
Keep your staff comfortable & safe whilst marketing your brand & culture with customised or branded workwear! Badger Australia can add company branding to your specifications with industry leading embroidery and/or transfer printing.
Looking for highly customised or sublimated workwear? We’d love to hear your ideas – call the Badger Team on 1300 305 275.
Embroidery is a flexible and adaptable decoration technique allowing easy colour changes and application to a wide range of garments and fabrics. You can have your logo embroidered in up to 15 different colours, and there are 300 colours to choose from. Embroidery looks professional and offers a result that lasts for a long time. Since the motif consists of textile, the colour and the form will last even after frequent laundering and exposure to light.
Embroidery is particularly suitable for:
- fleece products
- corporate items, such as shirts and blouses
- Highly durable
- Particularly resistant to detergents and light
Embroidery is not recommended for:
- Waterproof clothing as the embroidery needles will perforate the waterproof membrane,
- Badger’s X250 and X35J freezer jackets
- Large back logos
- Face masks
Transfers provide a sharp and detailed result with good durability. With this type of logo printing, you can get all the colours in your logo that you want, and it is even possible to get them with a gradual transition.
Transfer Printing is particularly suitable for:
- Low cost workwear such as polos
- Large Back logos
- Badger’s X250 range and X35J jackets
- Waterproof clothing
- Face masks
- Logos with small details or gradual transition of colours
Transfer Printing is not recommended for:
- Fleece Products
To find out more about the Signature Branding Process, or to send us your company logo for the first time, please call the team on 1300 305 275 or email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Recommended artwork files include eps, pdf, or ai.
Download Washing Instructions for Heat Press garments here.
Updated 8 May 2022